Thursday, October 29, 2009

Botany of Desire Video

This was on PBS last night. Just incredible, even if you've read the book, the video is a wonderful reminder and offers some additional information. It's amazing how much of our world's is shaped by McDonalds. Big companies are controlling our food and we are allowing them to do that because we think it betters our life, offers cheaper food but that's all it is, cheap and it's impact, our impact with that decision, on our environment and our future is real. It's time we make real decisions with more information. GMO potatoes were out in 1996 until 2001 and we didn't even know it! Gosh, it's amazing to me that fast food places like McDonalds even still exist but that's a rant for another day.




3 comments:

  1. Hi - Awesome blog! Would you be interested in trading links with a related blog? I can link to you at http://detoxrecipe.net - I think it would be mutually beneficial. please let me know at jwalkmail@gmail.com
    -Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a place for great inspiration, your blog is really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can update more often this great blog of yours. I'd like to read more stuff about organic foods. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments! If you submitted a question or position on one of the points, I'll do my best to research that and respond promptly. Thank you for your part in creating a healthier world for us all.